Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hello!

Hello!
This blog is part of the Smart Surfaces course, a course that is definitely OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE, but I told my self... how hard could it be? (guess we'll see!).

This blog will serve as a way to keep track of what I'm doing and how I'm doing (honestly right now a little scared of all this wires) and also document inspirations and ideas.
So far, I'm really excited to play with the arduino and the starter kit! I had a small victory on the first day of class when I made an LED blink! :D (believe if I can do it, anyone can!).

Even though I'm not familiar with the technology, I'm extremely interested in machinery and the ultimate goal of the class which is to provide efficient sources of power. I like the idea that at the end I might have the knowledge to maybe produce some gadgets on my own or at the very least be able to communicate effectively with those who can maybe help me with my ideas! 

There will be more to come! I'm waiting to resolve some computer issues but I have my boards set up to get a motor spinning!! I haven't set it into action yet but I'm crossing my fingers!

Wish me luck!

No comments: